2010年3月22日星期一

My 1st blog dying

my 1st blog dying, because I can't express due to relationship problem...
feel annoying when I must consider the relationship b4 express....
I can't say the real thing i want, because people are evaluating...
and it often effect my real life, that is really discourage me =.="

I open a new blog, only for myself, and no open public anymore,
i will write whatever i want, no format, no rule, and no consideration,
and sure, it won't effect my real life anymore if no one know me.
actually i no mind if people wanna see or give comments in my blog,
but sorry to say, it only can apply to totally stranger out of my world.

is it possible to only view my topic as just an expression or opinion?
is it possible to only comment via internet, but not related to reality?
is it possible to only give congruence opinions and discussions?
is it possible to only available for non-rubbish comments given?
is it possible to only for open-minded and acceptance people?

Hate these "gambateh~, add oil, u can do it!, it will be fine" comments
say liao = no say, it help nothing at all, spam for fun, good-man tendacy
i want congruence+direct opinion, rather than good-man socialization
I want open+point comments, rather than talk differently behind me

I hate good-man comments, especially "good, gambateh, nice, add oil"
I hate relate my topic into my real life, internet is should only internet
I hate pointless rubbish spammer, waste time to read and disturbing
I hate being "force" to update, I have the right when and what to post

I no care if no one leave comments, at least no rubbish comments
I no care if no show ur real name, at least no backstab in real life
I no care if u criticize 100%, at least u have reasonable evaluation
I no care if u dislike me, at least it won't effect my real life socialization
.... .... .... ....

4 条评论:

violet_virus 说...

我曾经挣扎过,为是否要公开自己的BLOG~
我与你相反,我是从原本只有3个人知道,再到现在公开给所有的朋友。

我不会大力宣传他,但绝对有亲朋好友知道了。

当时,我把我最不愿意让人知晓的脆弱删除了,再存入草稿,然后在FB和MSN公开。
因为我不要给自己留一条后路,让自己有机会再写写关于某人的事。
因为我知道,一旦我公开了,那么我就再也不会写出我最深处的秘密了。


每个人对经营博客的看法都不同,但只要开心就好~

我想我是一个可以对自己残忍的人,可是我很开心~~
可惜的是,我蛮想看看你写的东西,
也许对你来说,,我不能被归纳为陌生人,虽然其实我不认识你~ 哈哈。

珍重~

Scen 说...

violet_virus, I know very little about who are u actually, but I know 1 important point,u never appear in my real life, and that is enough to be categorized as stranger.

I just created a new blog yesterday, and it is still messy and unorganized. The blog now is only readable by author, later after i have time take care it, I will open for only selected readers, and sure it only apply to strangers, which are never/rarely appear in my real life. Thanks for comments....

123yeye 说...

so unlike ur own style scen..

Scen 说...

James Tan, I always giving the true and congruence opinions, and I am very proud of it, but sad to say, this is not a good way to congruence everything since I am living in this Malaysia's culture.

I never give up my style of congruence, but now I won't waste time on wrong people and culture. I rather to save my time and effort for better self-development, that's all.